Saturday, February 18, 2006

museum


Yesterday,I went to Glenbow museum with the instructors and level 3 students. We have seen Petra and Blackfoot gallery. Petra gallery is about the lost world;on the other hand, Blackfoot gallery is about the culture and history of indian people. I have felt sympathy with blackfoot people since I figured out how goverment of Canada was crule with these people. In a ambiguous treaty, Canadian goverment took blackfoot lands; what's more, goverment destoryed their family structure that is their identify. I hope they achieve thier wishes as soon as possible.

Anyhow, it was a great experience, but I was so tired. All the time, I was just trying to find the answers. I couldn't see the gallerie very well and felt enjoyable. I think I should see this museum again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home