Sunday, March 05, 2006




I am very busy in those days, and I will have busy weeks as well. First, I have to apply for the faculty that I want to study. I get stuck in my application. I don't still make a decision what my second major is, but I have to do it as soon as possible because the due date is April 1.

Second, I have to work on my final essay and presentation about Native people in Canada and my outsid reading project. The book that I chose is Lord of the flies. This a famous book. In an crash plane accident during world war, a group of British boys survive that five boys who their name is Ralph, Piggy, Jack, Roger and Simon are the main characters. In this island, they live like barbaric people and they just worried about feeding themselves. On the other hand, Ralph, piggy and simon announce boys that they could not live in this island forever and they have to make fire to make a noticable sign for sending help. These boys are symboles of civilization and pure. Roger and Jack are symbloe of evil and barbarick; Roger is killed Piggy. Simon and an another boy are killed as well by all boys. At the end of the book, navy soldires save the rest of the boys. This book is not fiction; it has deep meaning. One of the author's theme is that without society rules, savagery can come.
Anyway, I have to prepare my outside reading project and Patrick who is my extensive teacher suggested that I can choose the fifth question. Now, I have to make a story. In Patrick's opinion, it is an eassy question, but it is hard for me because I don't have a good imagination. I will try to do my best.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

You can totally do that! I know that you have a good imagination but you need to believe in yourself. I think creativity makes a better assignment and it's lots more fun to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home