Sunday, March 19, 2006

Weekend

I don't know what I can write in my blog. My brain is empty right now and I can't think . Therefore, I am going to write about my weekend because I don't need to think and I just write about what I did on the weekend. On Friday, I went to class as usual and then went back to home. At home, I watched T.V and studied and after that I went to bed at 10:00. So I didn't do anything special on Friday. On Saturday, My family and I went to a party for Iranian new year. Actually, Iranian new year is on Monday but we can't celebrate it in this day because everyone goes to work. Anyway, it was fun; I danced a lot so after we got home around 2:00 A.M I was so tired and I directely went to bed. Finally, sunday which is today, I am trying to do my homework but I get stuck in my group essay. I have to find a quotation about crusade for economy but I can't find and also I have to write a paragraph about how religion effects economy in Iran. Oh, GOD helps me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home