Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Persian foods


Have you ever eaten Persian foods? If you haven't eaten it yet , you should try it. The main part of Iranina food is rice. We have different kinds of rice such as baghalipolo, zereshkpolo and loobia polo.(polo means rice). However, we don't eat only rice; we alway eat rice with another foods. We have a lot of foods and I don't konw how can I describe them. Ok, I am going to talk about my favourite foods. My favorite foods are khoresh ghorme sabzi, khoreshe fesenjon, chello kabab,etc. I don't konw the recipes of these foods but my mother knows and she can cooks very well. Don't think that I am a lazy girl; I can cook another Iranin foods. If you are not sure, you can come to our house and I will cook for you. One of the Iranin favorite beverages is Dogh which is a cold yogurt(the yogurt is different).

On the other hand, we have variety of desserts. I have tryed Canadian desserts as well; Some of them are very delicious but I don't like their cake because the quality of cream is not good. In Iran, cakes are very delicious. I suggest that you should try it if you travel to Iran.
Anyway, I love to try variety of foods. I have eaten Chines, Canadian and one of the Japaness foods since I came to Canada. In the future, I am going to try differen country's foods.

1 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Oh, oh! Now I'm hungry! I'm sure your mother is a very good cook! Are there any good Iranian restaurants in Calgary. I think that maybe you would know which would be a good one to try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home