Sunday, March 26, 2006

movie


Last night, I watched a horror film which I can't remember the name. Ah, I am trying to remember. Here finally, I found it; Its name is exorcism. I expected to see a very scary movie because my friends told me that this film is scary, but it wasn't very scary. This film is about a 19-year-old college freshman who acts very strange recently and finally, she dies. docotors believe that she has epilepsy and she has to take pills to control her illness. On the other hand, a priest believes that she is controlled by a demon(devil) so he says to her that the pills will not help her. He trys to performe the exorcism of her. Therefore, after Emily's death, police put the priest in the jail becaue they believe that he encorages her to do not eat her drugs. Thus, Emily's illness effects her brain and it causes her death. furthermore, a lowyer trys to prove that he is innocent. I will not explain the rest of the film. If you are curious, you can rent it. Is the priest guilty? Why does demon choose Emily Rose? ha, ha....

1 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Yikes! Shiver! I don't think I want to see that movie. If you want a scarier movie, try The Exorcist (directed by Peter Blatty, I think) it came out in 1974 if I remember correctly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home