Thursday, March 30, 2006

Nothing Special

Right now, I am in Ducette library and I am trying to write my blog, which it should be 12. I just have 8 so I should write 4 more. Ah, What should I write? Ok, I will write about last night. Last night, we had 25 guests for dinner. My mother invited them becaue for our new year. In Iran, friends and relative go to each others houses to say Happy Norooz. We have some rules for this visiting as well. People who are youngest should go to visit their oldest relative first for example I should go to my uncle's house first because it shows my respect to him. On the other hand, oldest people get money as a present to the youngest people. Yeh, I got $50 from my uncle. Anyway, last night we had guests and my mother cooked delicious foods. We had fun but when the guest were gone; the house was quite mess. Ah, my sisters and I stayed up until 3:00 A.M to clean up the home. Right now, I am so sleepy but I have to do my lecture series and study for my reading test. Ok, I think that I have 150 words.

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Happy New Year! May this new year be your best ever and may all your wishes come true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home