Wednesday, August 02, 2006

When I was a child

When I was a child, I looked like a boy. I had short hair like boys because my mother thought that short hair made me cute. Therefore, some people thought I was a boy. I remember one day that I went out with my mother, a man told me what a cute boy; come here, I have something for you, but I just stared at him and tried to ingnore him. It was so annoying for me. My parents and sisters knew that I was so sensitive about that issue; thus, they bugged me and told me you are a boy; then, I shouted angrily at them and told them I AM NOT A BOY. Now, when I remember those days, it maks me laugh and wish that I were a child again and had that enjoyable life without any serious pressure.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

That's a funny story!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home