Sunday, May 21, 2006

New house

My parents bought a new house in Tuscany. We will have moved into a new house by next week. We have to pack our things; beside, I have to study. Ah, this week will be a hard week. Anyway, I like the new house; thought, I haven't seen the inside of the house. You now why? because I will have my own room; my sister and I have been roommate for 21 years. On the other hand, I will miss her; we are used to each other.
The house that we are living in it in Edgemount has a better transportion compared to our new home. Edgemount area has three buses and it is near Dellhousie; therefor, I don't need to be very on time for bus, but Tuscany has just one bus. All in all, I am happy to move into a new house.

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Congratulations on getting your own room :-) You have never had Italian food? It's delicious!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Congratulations! That's great news. I'm sure your new house is very beautiful. Is your mother going to stay this summer? It is so good to see you blogging again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home