Saturday, June 03, 2006

My favorite season

There are four seasons spring, summer, fall, and winter. My favorite season is spring because you can see colouful flowers and green trees and hear melodies of birds. Spring makes me happy and give me energy.
Springtime seems to fill the air
With music all its own;
Frogs and crickets come to life
With such a pleasant tone.
Flowers peek their tiny heads
Above the fertile ground;
No other season of the year
Can such beauty ere be found.
Dear God, I am so thankful
For this season You bestow;
It fills my heart with gladness
And it helps my spirit grow.
Albert Theel
This poem exactly discribes my feeling about spiring.

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Spring is very nice. I love cleaning up the yard and planting new fruits, vegetables and flowers. But I think I like fall best. In the fall it is cool and dry and the bright yellow poplar trees are so beautiful. How's your new house?

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger welcome said...

it's good to hear you've moved to a new house. i like the poem and we have nice hot weather now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home