Sunday, June 11, 2006

I am so Angry


This morning Iran had a play with Mexico. I was so exicted to see this match and hope to win but we didn't. I am so angry with the players; ah, they played very bad especially in the second half. I am sure that they could have played much better but they sat too deep in defence and they didn't attack at all.
I don't know what happened to the players particularly Ali Karimi, Vahid Hashemian and Madanchi. I think that they were watcher insted of player. I hope that they play better for the next games, change their methods and be more active.

3 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Well, I don't know. Canada didn't even get into the World Cup! How embarassing. Togo got in. Trinidad is in. I don't know what's wrong with Canadian Soccer. So, Negar, your team is still better than Canada's!

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger marcela en canada said...

Hi! I just found your blog, and I have to say, that I desagree with this post. I thought the Iranian team played well. It was a pretty even match, I thought. I'm from Mexico, so of course that I wanted them to loose, but they gave a prette good game!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

That's too bad that your team didn't win. I was hoping Togo would win, but South Korea beat them . . . boo hoo! Anyway, Canada hasn't been in the world cup for 20 years!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home