Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sleepy

Right now, it is 11:00 P.M. and I feel so tired and couldn't keep my eyes open becaue I didn't sleep enough during last week. Also, yesterday I didn't use my pericous time to go to bed early; therefore, I went to bed late and got up early for the soccer match between Iran and Portugal. You can gess who won the game? Absolutley, Portugal won, but I am happy with the game that Iranian players did. On the other hand, Iran team failed to reach the 1/8 period.
After I watched the game, I started to do my homeworks and until now I just did halth of them. I have a really bad habit; when I start to study, I just study a little and then do another things such as cleaning my room, checking another websites,...
I tell to myself that I have plenty of time and suddenly I find out the time is near midnight; thus, I have to do my assigments during night. This is the reason that I feel sleepy. I should quite this bad habit and start to orginize my time. Ok, first, I need to sleep and now I am going to bed.
Good Night

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

There's nothing that feels better than waking up and feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Rumi K said...

hi neggar.
i am sleepy too now.
i know i gotta finish my work quickly and go to bed earlier is better.
but i'm always doing the same thing as you ;-(
so i know, what you mean...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home