Sunday, April 02, 2006

Earthquake




Right now, it is 1:25 A.M and I am trying to write another blog. Yesterday I heard that an earthquake happened in Iran. Seventy people were killed in this disaster. It is a very bad death especially when you get stuck beneath ground. Many people and kids lost their family and thier houses and properties. This earthquake remember me a magnitude 6.6 earthquake that happened in city of Bam in southeastern Iran. 31,000 people died in this earthquake because it happened in the night; therefore, people didn't have time to save themselves. Ah, it was very sad whenever I remember this I cry for my compatriots whose miss many things in this disaster. On the other hand, Bam had a historica city which was made from mud. It was very beautiful, but it devastated in the earthquake. Now, gvorment is trying to rebuild it. However, it can be like the perviou shape.
Anyhow, I hope that nobody experiences earthquake. I wish you best things from god for people who missed everything especially their family in the earthquake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home