Sunday, April 02, 2006

Porfolio

Tomorrow I have to hand in my portfolio which is about my progress during semester. I think that I have learnt alot. First, I hadn't known about the rules of essay. We have to write an introduction, three bodies paragraph and conclusion in an essayand we have different styles to write an essay as well. I learnt three ways which were chronological, campare and comparison, and cause and effect for writing an essay in this semester. There are many other ways that I have learnt for writing an essay such as paraphrase and citation. Second, I have learnt how to read an article without looking at dicsionary too much and my academic vocabularies has improved too. Finally, my presentation and listening skills has improved. I know that I have to work very hard to improve whatever I learnt in Leap 3. I am really appreciate from Shannon, Patrik and Sally. They are very good instructors. They are alway patient and do theri best for theri student. I wish the best things for them and my classmates. Thak you for eveything.

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

You're welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home