Sunday, April 02, 2006

Finish

This is my last blog. This week is the end of the Leap 3 and after that we have one month off. I have no idea what I am going to do in this month. Maby I will look for job and work this month and save money. Although I had a lot of homework to do, it took my time. If I don't do anything, I feel useless. Ok, I have no idea what I can write right now. Now, it is 4:45 P.M righ now and I am talking with my sister. Today, it is a sunny day. I like sun a lot; sun gives me energy. The weather in this year is very good because I heard frome others that in the pervious years they had much more snow. I am lucky that I came to Canada this year but maybe next year the weather will be crazy which I hope not. Yeh, I count my words and now I have 155 words which means the end of my last blog. I know that my last blog doen' t have any coherence; sorry about that. I just want ot finish my blog.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

I think that if a good student like you only has ten entries, then your teacher (that would be me) has not been keeping you accountable. Ah, I see. Teachers should nag more. I'll try that next term. Please see the rest of your blog for my other comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home