Tuesday, April 18, 2006



I hadn't written a blog after Leap 3 finished. Today I decide to write because writting a blog helps my English skills. I hadn't done anyting special during my vacation. I just slept, watch TV, and read a book that I borrow from the library.
The most exciting part of my vacation was Vancouver. I went to Vacouver with my family. We went with a car; we stayed one night in Salmon city in a very nice cottage. The owners of the house were very kind. In the morning, we went toward Vancouver. One of my parent's friends invited us to stay in her house when we arrived in Vancouver; We knew them from Iran. They were very nice to us. They showed the beautiful parts of Vancouver to us. WOW, Vacouver is very nice in spring. You can see everywhere colorful flowers and different kind of trees. Depite of those things, I still like to live in Calgary more than in Vacouver because Calgary has sun and I love sun. Vacouver is a rainy city and I can't live without sun for a long time.

4 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Hi, Negar! What beautiful pictures. Did you take them? Now that you've experienced spring in Vancouver, you can do the same in Calgary. My tulips are going to be open within a couple of weeks, I think. I watered them again today. Yesterday's weather was so bad but today it is nice again! Yes, I agree with you. Sunshine is better than mild weather. Sunshine makes me feel happier and more energetic.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Sorry, Negar, I'm having trouble with my blog can can't seem to post a blog - I think it's my computer which is giving me the trouble. However, I can comment on your blog so I hope you write again soon.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Rumi K said...

hey, Negar! you went to Vancouver that seems great!i envy you because during spring vacation i just stayed in Calgary so.
i bet you were having nice vacation with your family:)
well i'll talk to you soon!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger welcome said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home