Tuesday, May 16, 2006

New Semester


Yesterday was my first day of the new semester. I am in Leap 4C and my instructors are Jeannie, Sally and Floriana. I just know my Extensive instructor from the last semester. Our class has twelve students from China, Japan,Korea, Poland and Russia. It is good to know people from other countries. I know four people from my class. Anyway, I have to work very hard in this semester because I want to go to the university and I don't want to waste my time. One of my problem is that I am so slow in writing. Oh, I have to think a lot. Right now, I don't know what else I could write.
Ok, think think! I am just staring in the screen in Tri lab.

3 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Rumi K said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Rumi K said...

no worry so much! you can do it!
we should work on as we can:)

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Scott Douglas said...

Your class has lot of students from all over the world. That's really great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home